Dec 11, 2009

Exams.

So I know that after following my blog for the last couple of months, everyone has probably been wondering if I'm doing any work at all. Well, up until about 2 weeks ago, the answer was no. For international students, there is little to no assignments throughout the semester. Your ENTIRE mark is based on your final exam. So for the last few weeks I have been studying like a madman, essentially trying to learn four entire courses (2 of my classes didn't have finals). Also, fun fact about French exams: they only give you your exam schedule a week or so before they start! AND, once they ARE finally posted, they proceed to change the dates and times (several times), making it SUPER easy to make a study schedule. LOVE French organisation, it's just great. Anyway, I've had 3 so far, 2 of which I feel pretty confident about, and 1 that was more challenging but I think still went OK. I have one more on the 16th, and then my family arrives on the 18! Really looking forward to almost a month of Christmas break with my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment